|20px||▶ Reporting Issues|
You tested OpenELEC and found an issue - now you want to file it – that's great!
While you help us to improve the quality of OpenELEC, please keep a few steps in mind to help us manage issues in OpenELEC.
Bugs are tracked in the Github issue tracker. https://github.com/OpenELEC/OpenELEC.tv/issues
- Please review the existing issues – Github provides a search field to search for Issues
- Providing the zip file found in the logfiles samba share is a must. issues will be closed if its not included.
- Reproducible steps, actual and expected results
- Link to test files (you can create a gist on gist.github.com if that's convenient).
- Use pastebin! We provide the pastebinit utility so you can post logs easily. dmesg | paste
If you create patches that address issues please fork the project and submit patches as a pull request, as this reduces the effort required to implement the fix and allows the OpenELEC developers to work faster and smarter.
For openelec.tv website errors and suggestions please make a thread in this topic. http://openelec.tv/forum/23-feedback
For wiki errors and suggestions please post in this thread http://openelec.tv/forum/23-feedback/75559-wiki-errors-suggestions